Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day Two.....

Exercising on Dr. Phil's 20/20 Diet, It's Got To Be My Turn


To walk or not to walk that is the question.  I have worked a full day for the first time in three days only to be welcomed home by more cod and My favorite PJs. My brain says put cloths back on and go down the dirt road/hill so I can be one step closer to my goal of size 14! However my habit of no exercise is comfortable.  Besides I walked yesterday.  Surely I walked around my classroom enough to call it exercise, right.  I just know got extra exercise points for how far I park from my classroom.  And if you have spent any time at a junior high you know for a fact my heart rate went up dealing with students. Even more excuses that I have used 1000 times are just jumping into my head.  I have gotten really good at excuses I am almost at professional excuse status.

If only Aunt Jen Jen was here she could tell me to get up and walk down the long steep hill.  Well, Jen I hear you loud and clear! Off the couch and into tennis shoes I go.  Thanks for the continued support....I can do anything for three more days. 

1 comment:

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR