Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Donut Disaster...ALMOST.

Phase 1, Dr. Phil's 20/20 Diet, It's Got To Be My Turn


Ok, so here is how three simple donut holes almost blew my entire diet!  This morning I got up and within twenty minutes my friend brought me my wonderful little grandbaby, {big smile} and was sweet enough to bring me breakfast.

I grabbed a donut hole, ate it, and mindlessly popped in two more.

Now, the problem is that I am just beginning Dr. Phil's 20/20 Diet plan and on my fourth VERY LONG DAY!  While I am tiring of cod, cod, and more cod; I really don't want to ruin everything.  I especially don't want to have to start over!!!!!

When I am typically on a diet and I make a little ummm....goof.... I totally go off the deep end and eat everything in sight!

Somehow, I pulled it together and maintained my diet for the rest of the day.

Yes, I ate cod AGAIN for dinner. 

Jen :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR